Ryno Family Chiropractic has compiled resources for the members of the Ryno Family who are looking to become empowered by gaining health information. Each website below is unique and offers insight into all aspects of health.
- Pediatric Chiropractic: The International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association has information for both expecting and new parents. This website looks at Chiropractic specifically as well as many other health related topics.
- Chiropractic Research: Chiropractic specific research is of great importance and is the focus of the Foundation for Vertebral Subluxation.
- Chiropractic Pediatric Journal: It’s also important to perform specific research on Chiropractic in the realm of kids, expecting moms, and family health.
- Our Scanning Technology: Ryno Family Chiropractic performs spinal scans during the initial visit. This is a look at the technology that is used in the office.
- Ryno Family Chiropractic Blog: Chiropractic, stories, testimonial, and exciting happening can be found in the blog section of the website. Dr. Ryan and Jessi write all the blogs so they have a unique, personal touch to them.
- Federation of Chiropractors and Organizations: It’s improtant for Chiropractic to stay unique and pure. The IFCO is an organization that protects, promotes, and advances Chiropractic as a profession.
- True Health: Natural News is a site loaded with health information. There is information on food, drugs, exercise, water, and almost anything else that is relevant to health. The science section is incredible.
- All Around Health: Mercola, along with Natural News, are the 2 sites that give the best all around health information. This site is awesome because the person who runs it is an osteopathic physician.
- Juicing Information: When looking for information on juicing and exercise this is a great site. Dr. Ryan first discovered it when preparing for the first juice cleanse he ever did.
- Paleo Lifestyle: Dr. Kellyann may be best known for her paleo 30 day reset program. This website has a lot of information on how to eat healthier and live a more optimal lifestyle.
- The Paleo Diet: This site can be beneficial for beginners as well as people who have been on the Paleo diet for a long time. The blogs on this site are very detailed with many references.
- International Medical Council On Vaccination: When looking for information on vaccines this is a great site. The board is made up of doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals which have dedicated their professional life to informing the public about vaccines.
- National Vaccine Information Center: The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is a non-profit dedicated to education, vaccine safety, and informed consent for the public. It is very important for the public to have a vaccine safety advocate.
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: Dr. Tenpenny is an educated D.O. who is dedicated to keeping your freedom of medical choice free.
- Vaccine Education via Books and Media: his is a great resource to purchase additional information on vaccines. It is from the same site mentioned above.
- Get Involved: The Canary Party promotes wellness in many different aspects of health.
- Pregnancy and Pediatric Information: The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association is an awesome site to find a qualified Chiropractor when it comes to family Chiropractic care. There is also a lot of great articles on all avenues of health.
- Midwife Information: Having a great team when going through the birth process is very important. A key person in these very important 9 months may be a midwife.
- Baby Positioning: Spinning babies is a very cool site! Baby positioning is very important to the birth process. This site has a lot of great information and exercises. For those that are experiencing breach positioning or have experienced a ceasean section, this site may be exactly what you are looking for.
- Hypnobirthing: The mental aspect of birth is the one that is most overlooked. Hypnobirthing may be a great option when looking to have an empowered and comfortable birth process.
- Honoring the Birth Process: Birthing from within focuses on educating and inspiring soon to be parents.
OTHER GREAT INFO:
Ryno Family Chiropractic provides up to date and relevant Chiropractic resources for all ages. By providing the right kind of Chiropractic resources patients can empower themselves beyond the office and continue living the healthy lives they want.